09 November, 2007

life.. (ohh..life)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm afraid of the dark,
'specially when I'm in a park
And there's no-one else around,
Ooh, i get the shivers

I don't want to see a ghost,
it's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast and
watch the evening news

Life, oh life, oh life, oh life, doo,doot doot dooo.
Life, oh life, oh life,oh life, doo, doot dooo

I'm a superstitious girl,
I'm the worst in the world
Never walk under ladders,
I keep a rabbit's tail

I'll take you up on a dare,
anytime, anywhere
Name the place, I'll be there,
bungee jumping,I don't care!

So after all is said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun,
if you really want to
Sometimes living out your dreams,
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world,
In a beautiful balloon
Life, by: desree
make your life can be fun /(^_^)\
come up, cheers 'n seize d day
just do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

jika mampir dan sempat membaca, silahkan sejenak berkomentar...terima kasih ^_^